Tuesday, July 15, 2008

...yeah, I need to update this...

Quick briefing on the previous post...it all worked out. Not really trying to keep it short and simple but it ended up being just that simple. It's amazing how often I make such a big deal out of something that will work out to be so simple. Thankfully, I know the Lord's hand was upon the situation the entire time. It has turned out all good and now on to another day.

Interesting things are happening and God is moving in big ways and I am excited to see how God plays everything out. I will share more on this a little later. Still collecting my thoughts about everything right now.

Today I am just thankful to our Father. Thankful that He goes before me in everything I do. That He prepares the way, that He guides my steps, that He surprises me when I least expect it, that He shows me His love and grace in so many ways each and every day.

No comments: