Thursday, May 29, 2008

A good read...

Tonight I was reading through a few blogs that I read on a regular basis when they have been updated. I love to hear about what all is going on in a persons life and to see how God is working along every step of the way. I love to blog myself. I don't always have something to write and sometimes I may even put something stupid or insignificant in, but hey, I guess that's why its my blog and I can do that.

Tonight I was reading a blog that I just added to my frequent blog list. Written by a great guy that went on our beach retreat this past weekend. He last updated his blog about 5 weeks ago and looks to be getting started back into blogging but his story is awesome about how he has come to where he is today. I encourage you to go and read it. It's the blog by Derek Starr on my blog list. Great short read but full of the gospel.

Maybe you have thought about writing a blog. I encourage it, even if you end up being the only one that reads it. It's a great place to put in words how God works in your life and hence sharing the example of His love, mercy, and grace in your life.

No comments: