Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rollercoaster of emotions...

I think that..., no, I know that my emotions are stirring right now. I am having feelings of frustration and anger, sadness and depression, some fear, and overall just some loneliness. I know that some, maybe all, of this is stemming from Dewayne being gone now. This is where the evil one steps in and attempts to use any weakness I have to attack. The evil one has tried to make me believe all kinds of crazy things today, things that are just outright not true - but it has still been difficult to just maintain and not fall into the traps. The verse in 1 Peter 5:8 does not have any more relevance that at times like right now:

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour."

No comments: