Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Finally, I will post something to this blog...

Why is it that I have put off writing on this blog for so long? I think I created it sometime back around January or so. Anyway, here I am, not sure what to say right this second, but I know the words will come soon.

Funny thing, I realized today that for some reason I actually have access to this at my work, which is really weird considering that I can't tell you the number of harmless emails that I receive that get quarantined for being a possible threat. Anyway, doesn't matter, I am just glad to have access to this blog here at work. It should allow me a place of quick access to put down some important things when they go through my head. I hate it sometime when I will have to wait for lunch or after work to write about some things I've been thinking about. Well, getting back to work now but wanted to get this initial post on here to get things started. Later.

1 comment:

Julie A. said...

YEA!!! Welcome to the world of blogging.