Saturday, April 26, 2008

To ride or not to ride, that is the question?

Today I had planned to get the mountain bike out again and head to Oak Mountain, but in looking at the weather I see rain and possible storms coming in. I'm not afraid of rain or storms for that matter and have ridden in the rain several times. Maybe it will blow over quickly, but maybe not, either way, I think I'm still going to go. Riding in good weather is one thing, but riding in the rain is completely different especially in the woods and on trails. The technicals that come about only increase due to slippery roots and water run-off, but hey, I think I just want to go, so I think, I will. There is beauty to behold, even in the rain. God created that too so why not?

Get out and enjoy the day! Don't let the rain stop you.

No comments: