Saturday, April 19, 2008

So, what do you call two people with asthma on a mt. bike ride?????

A REST STOP! Well, I thought it was funny anyway, maybe you had to be there. A buddy of mine and I went mt. biking today after helping a friend with his deck. Really the ride was great, but it was only my second time back on the bike in 4 years and his first time this year, overall I thought we did pretty well but mostly just had a great time enjoying God's beautiful landscape. I think its great to get together with a brother to just nurture that friendship. No place for all b.s., while there is some, its good to just talk real about life. It is refreshing to put it better. If you have a friend that you've been meaning to catch up with, call them, go do something with them. Go for a ride, a run, hiking, whatever, just spend some good time talking about real life while doing it. I believe it is what God calls us to do, but honestly that is not why I do it, I just enjoy it, even if sometimes the conversations get a little tough. Gotta run!

No comments: